This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Two Seasons is a chain of 17 skateboard, surf and snow sports shops in the UK, selling clothing and equipment for the related sports. The company is owned by Billabong Clothing whose headquarters are in Australia.
Two Seasons was set up in 1983 by Stuart Roberts. The first store was on the Wellingborough Road in Northampton, England. Throughout the past 27 years another 23 stores have been opened throughout the UK. The UK retail market has shown great results for Two Seasons compared to the previous corresponding period.
In 2008 Two Seasons was bought by Billabong Clothing as their multi-brand retail chain. Two Seasons joins many other Surf, Skate & Snowboard brands under the Billabong clothing company, including Element Skateboards, Von Zipper, DaKine, Kustom Footwear, Xcel wetsuits, Nixon Watches & Sector 9 skateboards.
By November 2013, Two Seasons had 17 retail stores throughout the UK.
- Cambridge ( closed )
- High Wycombe
- Leamington Spa
- Merry Hill
- Milton Keynes (closed in 2017 for Rushden Lakes)
- Northampton (closed in 2017 for Rushden lakes)
- Rushden Lakes
- "Transworld Business - The Leader in Boardsports News - GrindTV.com". GrindTV.com. Retrieved 27 August 2017.
- "Billabong buys Two Seasons". Drapersonline.com. Retrieved 27 August 2017.
- [dead link]
- Seasons, Two. "Two Seasons - Dealers". Two Seasons. Retrieved 27 August 2017.
|This article about a retailer in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|