Two rondos for piano (Beethoven)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rondo in C major, Op. 51, No. 1
- Rondo in G major, Op. 51, No. 2 bears a dedication to Countess Henriette von Lichnowsky in later editions.
Artaria originally published both Rondos without dedications in October 1797. During this time, the composer also wrote the Rondo "Rage Over a Lost Penny" (which was published only posthumously as Op. 129), and the three Piano Sonatas, Op. 10.
- Schmidt, Hans (1970). Ludwig van Beethoven: Bicentennial Edition (Print). Germany: Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft. p. 160, 163.
- 2 Rondos, Op.51: Scores at the International Music Score Library Project
- European Archive Copyright free LP recording of the two Rondo’s 51 by Hugo Steurer, piano at the European Archive (for non-American viewers only).
|This article about a classical composition is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|