This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
United States Army Computer Network Operations-Electronic Warfare Proponents (USACEWP) is the United States Army agency responsible for ensuring Cyber Electronic Warfare capabilities are fully integrated into full-spectrum operations for the land component commander. Cyber Warfare is an evolving land component doctrinal precept composed of Computer network operations and Electronic Warfare. The Director, USACEWP, reports to the Commanding General, United States Army Combined Arms Center, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
USACEWP mission: Develop, synchronize, integrate, and coordinate the Army Culture and the CNO-EW Capabilities and Capacity across the DOTMLPF (doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel, and facilities) domains in order to prepare the Army and the Land Component for future challenges in Cyberspace.
USACEWP vision: Cyberspace and the broader electromagnetic spectrum (EMS) are optimized by soldiers and leaders who understand both the operational and technical dimensions of this segment of the operational environment and are outfitted with cyber and electronic capabilities enabling a broad range of joint, interagency, intergovernmental, and multinational activities during full spectrum operations while concurrently reducing risk to the force.
- Decision authority to synchronize, integrate, and coordinate CNO and EW with modularity and future requirements
- Develop CNO and EW doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel, and facilities (DOTMLPF) requirements
- Determine the scope of future CNO and EW capabilities development efforts
- Determine integration tasks for Army, Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational computer network and electronic warfare operations
- Perform as the Army’s centralized manager and integrator for CNO and EW combat development and force management activities