USS O'Brien has been the name of five ships of the United States Navy, in honor of Jeremiah O'Brien (1744–1818):
- O’Brien (TB-30), a torpedo boat, built in 1900 and served until 1909.
- O’Brien (DD-51), an O'Brien-class destroyer, which served from 1915 until 1922.
- O’Brien (DD-415), a Sims-class destroyer, served from 1940 until she was sunk by an enemy torpedo in 1942.
- O’Brien (DD-725), an Allen M. Sumner-class destroyer, served from 1944 until 1972.
- O’Brien (DD-975), a Spruance-class destroyer, launched in 1976 and served until 2004.
See also: SS Jeremiah O’Brien, a Liberty ship, which served during World War II.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|