(Redirected from Unary (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up unary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unary may refer to:
- Unary numeral system, the simplest numeral system to represent natural numbers
- Unary function, a function that takes one argument; in computer science, a unary operator is a subset of unary function
- Unary operation, a kind of mathematical operator that has only one operand
- Unary relation, a mathematical relation that has one argument
- Unary coding, an entropy encoding that represents a number n with n − 1 ones followed by a zero
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.