(Redirected from Unitarian Church)
Unitarian church may refer specifically to:
- General Assembly of Unitarian and Free Christian Churches, the main body in the United Kingdom
- Unitarian Universalist Association, in the U.S.
- Canadian Unitarian Council
- Unitarian Church of Transylvania, 1565–present, in what is now Romania and Hungary
- Non-subscribing Presbyterian Church of Ireland
- American Unitarian Association, 1825–1961
- Billingshurst Unitarian Chapel, 1754, West Sussex
- Brighton Unitarian Church, 1820, built by Amon Henry Wilds
- Newington Green Unitarian Church, North London
- Rivington Unitarian Chapel, in Lancashire
- Rosslyn Hill Unitarian Chapel, Hampstead, North London; one of the biggest congregations nationally
- Todmorden Unitarian Church, in West Yorkshire
- Toxteth Unitarian Chapel, in Liverpool
- Unitarian Chapel, Liverpool
- Unitarian Meeting House, Ipswich
- York Unitarian Chapel
- Unitarian Church (Hampton Falls, New Hampshire), NRHP-listed
- Unitarian Church in Summit, in Summit, New Jersey
- Unitarian Church of All Souls, New York City
- Unitarian Church in Charleston, South Carolina
- All Souls Unitarian Church (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- All Souls Church, Unitarian (Washington, D.C.), founded as the First Unitarian Church of Washington
- Unitarian Church (Burlington, Vermont)
- First Unitarian Church (disambiguation)
- Second Unitarian Church (now known as Temple Sinai synagogue), building in Brookline, Massachusetts.
- List of Unitarian, Universalist, and Unitarian Universalist churches
- United and uniting churches, those formed through the merger (or other form of union) between two or more Protestant denominations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unitarian church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.