||This college or university article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia guidelines for college and university articles. (December 2009)|
|Established||July 14, 1989|
|Location||Santiago de Chile, Chile
|Campus||Rectorado: Avenida Pedro de Valdivia #450 , Providencia,Chile|
The UCINF is recognized as the 48th Chilean university according to the classification of the Superior Council of Scientific Research or CSIC, in July 2011, and as the number 25º according to the ranking of El Mercurio.
Faculties and School
The Main Campus was inaugurated in October 2007
- Faculty of Engineering and Businesses
- Faculty of Legal, Political and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Architecture and Arts
- European Union
- Spain and IBEROAMÉRICA
- United States
- Tompkins Cortland Community College (a College of the State University of New York)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to University of Informatics Sciences.|
- Webometrics. "Ranking de Universidades de Chile" [Ranking of University of Chile]. Retrieved 17 September 2011.
- El Mercurio. "Ranking de las mejores universidades del país" [Ranking of Major Universities in the Country]. Retrieved 18 September 2011.
|This Chilean university, college, or tertiary institution related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|