|This page contains material that is kept because it is considered humorous. |
Please do not take it too seriously.
|The Original Barnstar|
|No one has given me a barnstar. I just found this one lying on the side of the road. Sea Captain Cormac 19:04, 12 October 2017 (UTC)|
I am not doing very good right now.
Okay, now I'm good.
Okay, now I'm completely Emo for the next four years. But I'm not an emo. I just hang out with them.
Cormac Nocton is a yet to be published author, screenplay writer, artist, et al. He is best known for being the world's oldest self-proclaimed beaver, at 164 years, 2 days, as of yesterday. He lives in Antarctica. Cormac made all that up about being an Antarctican beaver. He apologies for that. He did not discover the toaster. He also did not discover New Caledonia. He is sad because he didn't discover an island with a name like New Caledonia. Cormac enjoys spreading and acquiring knowledge. In his free time, he is not doing work, obviously, because that's the purpose of free time. He commissioned someone to draw this picture of himself. Yep. This is definitely Cormac. No joke.
There is no picture. I lied.
"Sorry. Lying is bad." —Immanuel Kant
Apparently I am a road contruction company based in Cornwall. Great. That's exactly what I want to be known for.
I am an inclusionist. 
I want to be a captain so I can have a boat.
I am super radically liberal and thus practically a hippie but not quite.
Okay now I am a hippie.
Just kidding, I'm a punk.
-‐---BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GC/FA/G/H/L/MU/PA/P/S/SS/O/U d--->---$x s+: a--- C+@>$ U*? P? L? E? W+++>$ !N(++)>++ !o++++>++++ K+++>$ !w !O M++>$ V? PS+++>$ PE-->$ Y+>+++$ PGP+++? t+ 5+ X+ R+++>$* tv+$ b++++>$ DI D? G? e+++++>$ h r->++ z-
-‐----END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Pages by Cormac
Note: Some of these already had pages that were deleted or converted, and I recreated.
- Codfish Falls
- Fishers Brook (CT)
- Fenton River
- Tuxis Island
- Gull Rock, Madison
- Round Rock, Madison
- Madison Reeg
- Did I really just write Reeg? I meant reef.
- Tuxis Pond
- Charles Reef
- Samson Rock
- Goose Island (Guilford)
- Little Pumpkin Island
- Mother in Law Island
- Cut in Two Island
- High Island (Connecticut)
- Pot Island
- Kidd's Island Someone deleted this but it's back! You're welcome. And then someone else deleted it so I gave up and made it a section.
- Kidd's Harbor
- Pearl Island (Illinois)
- Underwood Island
- Three Tree Island deleted because people think it's fake... It's not. I've been there.
- 1980s Phantom Clown Phenomenon Deleted despite sources.
- Fifty Foot Cliff
- Coney Rock
- Proposal Rocks
- Ellis Pond
- French Island, Maine Deleted despite information
- Wolf Rock, Connecticut
- The Cobweb Palace
- Abraham Warner
- New Haven Mafia
- Strohschab deleted despite content so I added it back and now they've kept it yay
- Swim that Rock
- The Battle of the Frogs
- List of Islands in the Outer Lands deleted
- Blanche Serban deleted
- The Figurehead Experiment deleted
- Check out my sandbox!
I have 33 pages, 25 of which are about geographical features, twelve are islands or islets, six are water features, two are reefs, two are rocks, two are cliffs, one is a rock and a cliff, one is a mythical German rabbit hybrid, one is a bar, one is the owner of said bar, one is a crime syndicate, one is a book, one is an Austrian Christmas tradition, one is an Abenaki giant, and one is a mass hysteria event.
- The Arts, i.e. literature, music, painting...
- The Sciences, i.e. biology, chemistry, quantum astrophysics...
- Mythology and folklore
- Martial arts
- The environment
- Wierd stuff like micronations
- Language and culture
- Games, i.e. tabletop, video, board...
- Political activism
- Most sports
- Pop music
- Internet trolls
- Ships made of censers
- Boats made of incense burners
- Grammar prudes
- People who say grammar nazi, thus lowering the impact of the word nazi, and making real nazis seem less offensive. Same with feminazi, because it makes nazis seem like they want gender equality, which, uh, they don't. Nazis suck.
- When someone tells you something and they say nevermind
- Compulsive serial liars
Cormac's Question of the Day
Is Satanism an Abrahamic religion?
If someone named their kid Unicorn, would unicorns technically exist?
What the heck did the guy that named grapefruits think a grape looked like?
Has anyone ever asked this question before?
What was considered prehistory in what we now consider prehistory?
Why haven't I posted any new questions in several days?
Is it 2021 yet? Please?
What if there was an advanced ancient civilization of cavemen, and we don't know about them because they made everything out of dirt and walked around naked and were hunter-gatherers, so we would just find caveman skeletons and assume they weren't civilized, but in reality they were in fact very civilized?
Why have I completely abandoned this section?