|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Troels Abrahamsen, lead singer.
|Genres||Indie rock, electronic rock, alternative rock|
|Labels||Tabu Records/Playground Music Denmark
David Krogh Andersen
Jens Skov Thomsen
VETO is a Danish indie rock band formed in 2004. They released their first EP, I Will Not Listen, in 2005 and their first full-length album, There's A Beat In All Machines, in 2006, both released on the Danish hip hop label, Tabu Records/Playground Music Denmark.
VETO's second album is called Crushing Digits and was released 5 May 2008. The first single for the album, "Built to Fail", was released in March 2008 and received heavy airplay as "Ugens Uundgåelige" (Unavoidable of the week) on the public service radio channel DR P3.
The band's third studio album, entitled Everything is Amplified, was released February 25, 2011.
|Title and details||Year||Peak
|There's a Beat in All Machines
|Everything Is Amplified
- EP / Others
- 2005: I Will Not Listen EP [Tabu Records /Playground Music] (Released August 28, 2005)
- 2012: Sinus / Point Break (double CD special edition with CD 1 Sinus (6 tracks) / CD 2: Point Break (6 tracks) [Columbia / Sony Music]
|2008||"Built to Fail"||26||Crushing Digits|
|"You Say Yes, I Say Yes"||34|
|2011||"This Is Not"||8||Everything Is Amplified|
- Troels Abrahamsen – Vocals, synth
- David Krogh Andersen – Guitar
- Mark Lee – Guitar, synth
- Jens Skov Thomsen – Bass guitar, backing vocals
- Mads Hasager – Drums
|This article about a Danish band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|