From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Varda can refer to the following:
- Agnès Varda (born 1928), French film director and professor
- Jean Varda (1893–1971), Greek artist
- Ratko Varda (born 1979), Bosnian basketball player
- Varda, Greece, a town in Elis, Greece
- Várda, a village in Somogy, Hungary
- Varda, Slovenia, a settlement
- Mount Varda, in the Golan Heights (see list of mountains in the Golan Heights)
- Varda Viaduct, a railway viaduct in southern Turkey
- Varda, Queen of the Stars in J. R. R Tolkien's legendarium
- 174567 Varda, a possible dwarf planet
- Voice Activated Radio Dispatched Alarm, a type of alarm system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Varda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.