North Middlesex Regional School District
(Redirected from Varnum Brook Elementary School)
North Middlesex Regional School District is an operating school district, located in the north/central section of Massachusetts on the New Hampshire/Massachusetts border, and serving the towns of Ashby, Pepperell and Townsend.
- Ashby Elementary School (Ashby)
- Peter Fitzpatrick School (Pepperell)
- Spaulding Memorial School (Townsend)
- Squannacook Early Childhood Center (Townsend)
- Formerly Squannacook Elementary School until 2009.
- Formerly Varnum Brook Middle School until 2009.
- "North Middlesex Regional School District - District profile". Archived from the original on September 11, 2007. Retrieved 2008-06-23.
- "North Middlesex Regional School District website". Retrieved 2011-12-06.
|This Massachusetts school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|