(Redirected from Ventilator (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ventilator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ventilator, in medical terminology, is a machine designed to provide mechanical ventilation by moving breathable air into and out of the lungs.
Ventilator may also refer to:
- Ventilator (2016 film), a Marathi film
- Ventilator (2018 film), a Gujarati film
- Ventilator-associated pneumonia, a type of lung infection that occurs in people who are on mechanical ventilation
- Ventilator-associated lung injury, an acute lung injury that develops during mechanical ventilation
- Ventilator Blues, a song by English rock band The Rolling Stones, which is included on their 1972
- Ventilator 202, a live radio show
- Ventilatory system, a biological system consisting of specific organs and structures
- a non-medical device used to provide fresh air or remove fowl air, typically used in reference to an enclosed space.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ventilator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.