|City||George Town, Cayman Islands|
|Broadcast area||Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
|Slogan||"Feel The Vibe"|
|First air date||30 November 2001|
|Owner||Paramount Media Services|
|Sister stations||Spin FM|
Vibe FM (98.9 FM) is a radio station in the UK as well as the Cayman Islands in the British West Indies. The station is owned by Paramount Media Services and airs an Urban Caribbean music format featuring reggae and pop music as well as specialty programs featuring jazz celeb news, pop music and Gospel music. Showbiz Journalist Mark Boardman regularly talks entertainment news on the show which goes out nationwide.
- "Gilbert Nicoletta, Vibe 98.9 FM's Newsman". Cayman Net News. 2002-01-02.
- Jacobs, George (2007). National Radio: Cayman Islands. World Radio TV Handbook 2007: The Directory of Global Broadcasting. Billboard Books. p. 153. ISBN 0-8230-5997-9.
- "FM Broadcasting Stations in the Cayman Islands". ICTA. Retrieved 2008-09-13.
- "Broadcast License Register". ICTA. Retrieved 2008-09-13.
- "Licence to Paramount Media Services Ltd" (PDF). ICTA. Retrieved 2008-09-13.
|This article about a radio station in North America is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Cayman Islands-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|