May 5, 1962 |
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Princess Victoria|
|Billed height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Billed weight||145 lb (66 kg)|
|Billed from||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Trained by||Sandy Barr|
Otis was trained in Portland, Oregon by Sandy Barr. She feuded with another of Barr's trainees, Velvet McIntyre. The two women competed against each other in singles and tag team matches in Vancouver All Star Wrestling. Princess Victoria was billed from Vancouver B.C., and she is part of the Sammanish tribe which is one of thirteen tribes of the Iroquois Nation. 
National Wrestling Alliance (1980–1983)
Both women continued their feud while working for NWA Pacific Northwest under promoter Don Owen. They eventually ended their feud and formed a tag team. The duo won the NWA Women's Tag Team Championship on May 13, 1984 in Calgary.
World Wrestling Federation (1983–1984)
In 1983, the World Wrestling Federation withdrew from the National Wrestling Alliance, and when McIntyre and Victoria rejoined the promotion in 1984, they were immediately recognized as holding the WWF Women's Tag Team Championship. The duo defended the championship against the team of Wendi Richter and Peggy Lee. On September 1, 1984, Otis suffered a career-ending neck injury, and the title she held was retired shortly thereafter. Desiree Petersen later replaced Victoria when she was let go from the WWF in 1984.
In 2012 Desiree Peterson and Princess Victoria aka Vicki Otis Managed Pro Wrestler Christopher Annino aka Rescue 911 and Lady Liberty at a Showcase Pro Wrestling event in Clinton, Ct for Cystic Fibrosis awareness. Prior to her move to Washington she lived in Virginia and volunteered her time at South Hampton County Animal Shelter. Otis is retired from professional wrestling and now resides in Washington.
In July 2016, Otis was named part of a class action lawsuit filed against WWE which alleged that wrestlers incurred traumatic brain injuries during their tenure and that the company concealed the risks of injury. The suit is litigated by attorney Konstantine Kyros, who has been involved in a number of other lawsuits against WWE.
Championships and accomplishments
- National Wrestling Alliance
- World Wrestling Federation
- "Northwest mainstay Sandy Barr dies". 2007-06-02. Retrieved 2007-06-03.
- "Interview with Sandy Barr". June 2006. Retrieved 2007-05-11.
- Nevada, Vance (June 30, 2005). "Results for Velvet McIntyre". SLAM! Wrestling. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- Oliver, Greg. "Princess Victoria: A career cut short". Slam! Wrestling. Slam! Sports. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "WWE sued in wrestler class action lawsuit featuring Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka, Paul 'Mr Wonderful' Orndorff". FoxSports.com. Fox Entertainment Group (21st Century Fox). July 18, 2015. Retrieved July 20, 2016.