From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vincent (film))
|Look up Vincent or vincent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vincent is a Latin-derived given name.
Vincent may also refer to:
- Vincent, Alabama, a city
- Vincent, California, a census designated place
- Vincent, Iowa, a city
- Vincent, Kansas, an unincorporated community
- Vincent, Queensland, a suburb of Townsville, Australia
- City of Vincent, a local government area of Western Australia
- Vincent, Jura, France, a commune
- Vincent, Sud, Haiti, a village
- Vincent (1982 film), a 1982 stop-motion short film by Tim Burton
- Vincent (1987 film), a documentary film by Australian director Paul Cox
- Vincent (novel) or Torture the Artist, a novel by Joey Goebel
- "Vincent" (song), a 1971 song by Don McLean
- Vincent (TV series), a television series on ITV1
- Vincent (opera), an opera by Einojuhani Rautavaara
In the military
- Vickers Vincent, a British biplane introduced in 1933
- USS Vincent (SP-3246), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 or 1918 to 1919
- Vincent (surname)
- Vincent Motorcycles, a defunct British motorcycle manufacturer
- Vincent Club, a private women's organization founded in 1892 to support the Vincent Memorial Hospital of Boston
- Vincent, a German high-end stereo components brand.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vincent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.