From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the fourth round of the 1500 metres, Loney finished first with a time of 4:08.4 to qualify for the final. There, he pace set in an attempt to tire eventual winner Mel Sheppard and did not end up finishing the race.
- British Olympic Association, The Fourth Olmpiad, p. 60
- Cook, Theodore Andrea (1908). The Fourth Olympiad, Being the Official Report. London: British Olympic Association.
- De Wael, Herman (2001). "Athletics 1908". Herman's Full Olympians. Retrieved 30 July 2006.
- Wudarski, Pawel (1999). "Wyniki Igrzysk Olimpijskich" (in Polish). Retrieved 30 July 2006.
- "Index entry". FreeBMD. ONS. Retrieved 3 August 2012.
|This biographical article relating to British athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|