Vitaly Dmitrievich Barvinenko is a People's Deputy of Ukraine.
Vitaly Barvinenko was born on June 3, 1981 in Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi, Odessa oblast. In 2003 he graduated from Odessa National University named after Mechnikov, International Economics department. In 2006-2007 he headed the BYuT fraction in Odessa Regional Council. In March 2006 Vitaliy Barvinenko became candidate for People's Deputy of Ukraine from Yulia Tymoshenko Bloc (BYuT), No. 154 in the list. In 2007 he was elected into parliament as No. 154 of BYuT.
In the 2014 parliamentary election he again won a constituency seat in Odessa oblast as a non-partisan candidate with 26.66% of the votes. In parliament he joined the parliamentary group Revival.
- "УБОП : Досье : Барвиненко Виталий Дмитриевич". Ubop.net.ua. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
- "Политрада. Аналитика о политиках. Досье политиков, их обещания и цитаты. - Барвиненко Виталий Дмитриевич". Politrada.com. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
- (Ukrainian) Барвіненко Віталій Дмитрович, RBC Ukraine
- (Ukrainian) 2011 року фракція БЮТ втратила 11 депутатів, The Ukrainian Week (6 January 2012)
- Results of the vote count, Kyiv Post (9 November 2012)
- (Ukrainian) Candidates and winner for the seat in constituency 141 in the 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election, RBK Ukraine
- "Draft law on Armenian Genocide recognition submitted to Parliament of Ukraine | ARMENPRESS Armenian News Agency". Armenpress.am. Retrieved 2015-04-23.