Viva la revolución
Viva la revolución (Spanish), Vive la révolution (French) or sometimes Viva la revolution (a hybrid) is an expression that can be translated as long live the revolution, often referring originally to the Cuban Revolution or the French Revolution.
It may also refer to:
- Tepepa, a 1968 film also released as Tepepa... Viva la Revolución
- Viva La Revolución!, an episode of Kid Nation
- Viva la Revolution album by Dragon Ash
- Viva la Revolution album by Ruben Ramos & the Mexican Revolution
- Viva la Revolucion EP by Revolution Void
- "Viva la Revolution" song by The Adicts
- "Viva la Revolución" song by Sunny Lax
- Vive la Revolution book by Mark Steel
- Vive la Révolution French political group co-founded by Roland Castro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viva la revolución.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.