(Redirected from Vivien (disambiguation))
|Look up Vivien in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vivien may refer to:
- Vivian (name), variant spelling
- Joseph Vivien (1657–1735), French painter
- Renée Vivien (1877–1909), British poet in the French language
- Vivien, Western Australia, an abandoned town in Australia
- HMS Vivien (L33), a British destroyer launched in 1918 and sold in 1947 for scrapping
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vivien.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.