(Redirected from Vp)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up VP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VP stands for vice president, an officer in government or business below a president in rank.
VP may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- VP Records, a Queens, New York reggae record label
- VenetianPrincess (born 1984), pseudonym of internet personality Jodie-Amy Rivera
Science and technology
- Variegate porphyria, an inherited medical disorder
- Vasopressin, a hormone found in most mammals, including humans
- Videophone, a telephone with a video screen
- Virtual Processor, a virtual machine created by Tao Group
- Voges–Proskauer test, in microbiology, a test to detect the molecule acetoin in a bacterial culture
- Virtus.pro, a professional e-sports organisation, based in Moscow, Russia (Dota 2) and Warsaw, Poland (CS:GO)
- 3,3,5-Trimethylcyclohexyl 3-pyridyl methylphosphonate, a nerve agent
- Holden VP Commodore, an automobile produced by Australian automaker Holden
- Verb phrase, in linguistics, a structure composed of the predicative elements of a sentence
- vita patris, Latin for "during the life of the father" (e.g. in the expression "died v.p.")
- Victoria Park, Melbourne, an Australian rules football ground
- Vigyan Pragati, a magazine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.