|Directed by||K. G. George|
|Written by||Dr. Pavithran (dialogues)|
K. G. George (dialogues)
|Screenplay by||Dr. Pavithran|
K. G. George
|Distributed by||Abhayam Movies|
Vyaamoham (lit. Craving) is a 1978 Indian Malayalam-language film, directed by K. G. George. The film stars Adoor Bhasi, Lakshmi, Mohan Sharma and Janardanan in the lead roles. The film has musical score by Ilaiyaraaja. It is a remake of the Tamil film Policekaran Magal, itself based on a play.
The music was composed by Ilaiyaraaja and the lyrics were written by Dr Pavithran.
|1||"Neeyo Njaano"||S. Janaki, P. Jayachandran||Dr. Pavithran|
|2||"Oro Poovum Viriyum Pulari Pon"||Selma George||Dr. Pavithran|
|3||"Poovaadikalil" (D)||K. J. Yesudas, S. Janaki||Dr. Pavithran|
|4||"Poovaadikalil" (F)||S. Janaki||Dr. Pavithran|
- "Vyaamoham". www.malayalachalachithram.com. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- "Vyaamoham". malayalasangeetham.info. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- "Vyaamoham". spicyonion.com. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- Krishnamachari, Suganthy (18 October 2012). "Where was the thrill?". The Hindu. Retrieved 28 January 2018.
- Bhatt, Karthik (25 April 2015). "Policekaran Magal: From stage to celluloid". The Cinema Resource Centre. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
|This article about a Malayalam film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|