From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from WHT (disambiguation))
WHT may stand for:
- LeSEA, aka World Harvest Television (WHT), a television network
- Walsh–Hadamard transform
- Wometco Home Theater, a short-lived over-the-air subscription television service
- William Herschel Telescope, a 4.20-metre (165 in) telescope located on the island of La Palma
- William Howard Taft, 27th President of the United States
- Withholding tax, a tax deducted at the source
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WHT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.