From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from WOL)
Wol, WoL or WOL may refer to:
- Wake-on-LAN, (/wɒl/) an Ethernet standard that allows computers to be powered on by a network message
- An unofficial initialism for Web Ontology Language
- .wol, file extension for the WOLF eBook file format
- World Online, a defunct European internet service provider
- Write-only language, a programming which facilitates hard to read code
- Computer games
- War of Legends, (/wɒl/) a fantasy real-time strategy game published by Jagex Games Studio
- Warhammer Online, abbreviation used internally by Games Workshop staff
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- Westwood Online, multi-player game mode by Westwood Studios, superseded by XWIS
- Editorial language, (/wɒl/) acronym for write on line, a dotted or solid line in an exercise book for students to write in an answer.
- Owl (Winnie the Pooh), character in the Winnie the Pooh stories, who spells his name "Wol"
- Wide outside lane, in bicycle transportation engineering
- WOL (AM), a radio station in Washington, D.C.
- WOL World Loud TV
- Wol Books, the first independent academic bookshop (opened 1981) at Royal Holloway College, now Royal Holloway University of London, later taken over in 1987 by Pentos
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.