(Redirected from Wah-wah)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wah-wah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wah wah or wah-wah or variants may refer to:
- Wah Wah Mountains, a north-south trending range in west-central Utah
- Wah Wah Valley, an endorheic valley within the Basin and Range of west-central Utah
- Wah-wah (music), a musical special effect to produce voice-like tones
- Wah-wah pedal, a guitar effects pedal that produces these tones
- Wah Wah (album), a 1994 album by James
- Wah Wah, a 1986 album by The Quick
- "Wah-Wah" (song), a 1970 song by George Harrison from All Things Must Pass
- "Wah Wah", a 1994 song by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant from No Quarter
- "Wah Wah", a 2016 song by King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard from Nonagon infinity
- Wah-Wah (film), a 2005 film by Richard E. Grant
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wah wah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.