From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up waivers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Waiver or Waivers may refer to:
- Waiver, a voluntary relinquishment or surrender of some known right or privilege
- Waivers (American football), an NFL procedure by which a team makes a player contract or NFL rights available to all other teams
- Waivers (NHL), an NHL procedure by which a team makes a player’s contract and rights available to all other teams
- Waivers, a type of Major League Baseball transaction
- Waivers (NBA), a National Basketball Association (NBA) procedure of releasing a player under contract
- Other uses
- Executive waiver, an administrative tool of the Executive Branch in the U.S.
- Forfeiture and waiver, concepts used by the United States court system
- Whitewash waiver, proposed resolution regarding stockholder rights
- Liability waiver, such as pre-accident releases
- Damage waiver, optional collision coverage when renting a vehicle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waivers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.