(Redirected from Wallet (software))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wallet or billfold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wallet is a small, flat case that can be used to carry personal items.
Wallet or The Wallet may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "Al-Mahfaza" ("The Wallet"), a story by Yusuf Idris
- The Wallet of Kai Lung, a collection of fantasy stories by Ernest Bramah 1900
- The Wallet of Time, a publication by William Winter, in two volumes 1913
- The Wallet (film), British film 1952, released as Blueprint for Danger in the US
- "The Wallet" (Seinfeld)
- "The Wallet", an episode of the Maude TV series, 1974
- "Wallet", by Plaid from Reachy Prints
- "Wallet", a song by Regina Spektor from Far
- The Wallets, a band from the Twin Cities 1980s
- Apple Wallet, a mobile app included with the Apple iOS operating system
- Crypto wallet, a digital wallet where private keys are stored for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin
- Digital wallet, an electronic device or online service that allows an individual to make electronic or online payment transactions
- Google Wallet, a peer-to-peer payments service developed by Google
- Microsoft Wallet, a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Microsoft
- Online wallet, an online service that allows an individual to make online payment transactions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wallet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.