Warburton railway station
|Opened||1 November 1901|
|Closed||1 August 1965|
Warburton railway station was an outer suburban station in Melbourne, Australia. It opened on 13 November 1901 as the terminus of the Warburton line, and closed with the line on 1 August 1965. The site is now the conclusion of the Lilydale – Warburton walking trail, which follows the line of the old railway.
The track after Warburton station extended a short distance along the "La La extension" which was opened on 3 May 1909, later closing with the line in 1965.
- Photo of the station and rail siding, post-1920
- Photo of train entering Warburton, circa 1910
- Photo of the station, circa 1910
- Photo of the station and goods yard, circa 1910
- Photo of the station shortly before closing, 26 November 1964
- Photo of the goods shed shortly before closing, 26 November 1964
- The Official website Visit Warburton - Warburton Valley Community and Economic Development Association (CEDA)
|Closed station navigation|
|← Previous station||Millgrove|||||Terminus|
|This Melbourne rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in Victoria (Australia) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|