(Redirected from Water boatman (disambiguation))
Water boatman, as a type of aquatic insect can mean:
- Arctocorisa arguta, known as water boatmen in New Zealand
- Corixa punctata known as the lesser water boatman in the United Kingdom
- Corixidae known as water boatmen in the United States and Australia
- Notonecta glauca known as the greater water boatman in the United Kingdom (called the backswimmer in the United States)
- Sigara, also known as water boatmen in New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Water boatman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.