From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wax flower (disambiguation))
Wax flower or waxflower may refer to:
- Artificial flower with wax used as adhesive
- Chamelaucium, shrub endemic to Western Australia
- Etlingera, herbaceous plant native to southern Asia and Australia
- Hoya, climbing plant native to southern Asia
- Jamesia, shrub native to western North America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wax flower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.