||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Adam Morris (also known as Wayne Morris) is a stage and screen actor whose most notable roles have been Robin Hood (aka Robin of Kensington) in the television comedy series Maid Marian and Her Merry Men, and, more recently, Philip Norton in Genie in the House. Trained at London's Central School of Speech and Drama, his stage appearances include Bri in A Day in the Death of Joe Egg, Gordon in The Throne for the New Vic and he appeared for one week in Speed the Plow at the Playhouse Theatre, London, opposite Lindsay Lohan while Richard Schiff was indisposed.
In 2011 he was voted the "top buzzer" award for his services to children's TV.
In 2015, he was nominated for Best Lead Actor in a Short Film at the 7th International Filmmaker Festival of World Cinema  for his performance in Four Tails, a movie shot on Hampstead Heath in the summer of 2013.
- "A Day in the Death of Joe Egg". adammorris.co.uk.
- "New Vic Hoard Festival". newvichoardfestival.org.uk.
- "Weekend Performance of Speed-the-Plow, Starring Lindsay Lohan, Delayed Due to Actor Illness". Playbill.
- "Hacked By AnonCoders". filmmakerfestival.com.
- "SloweMotionFilm". slowemotionfilm.com.
|This article about a British actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|