From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wemyss (disambiguation))
Wemyss can refer to:
- Wemyss, Fife, a civil parish on the south coast of Fife, Scotland, lying on the Firth of Forth.
- Wemyss Bay, a large village in Inverclyde, Scotland
- East Wemyss, a village on the south coast of the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland
- Wemyss Castle, a castle in Wemyss on the cliffs between East and West Wemyss
- Wemyss Cave, a cave in Fife, Scotland, where very early prehistoric art was found
- West Wemyss, a village on the north shore of the Firth of Forth, in Fife, Scotland
- Clan Wemyss, a Lowland Scottish clan
- Earl of Wemyss and March, two titles in the Peerage of Scotland held by a joint holder since 1826
- James Wemyss (disambiguation), multiple people
- John Wemyss (c. 1579–1636), a Church of Scotland minister, Hebrew scholar and exegete
- Kathy Wemyss, an Australian rock musician
- Rosslyn Wemyss, 1st Baron Wester Wemyss (1864–1933), a British officer of the Royal Navy
- Stig Wemyss, an Australian voice-over artist who narrated two winners of the TDK Australian Audio Book Awards
- Wemyss Mackenzie Simpson (1824-1894), a Canadian fur-trader and political figure
- Wemyss Ware, a type of pottery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wemyss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.