|Fate||acquired by HKBN|
|Successor||division of HKBN|
|Headquarters||KITEC, 1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon,|
WTT eBusiness Limited
A member of TPG Capital and MBK Partners, WTT HK was formerly known as Wharf T&T Limited (Chinese: 九倉電訊有限公司),[non-primary source needed] New T&T Limited (Chinese: 香港新電訊有限公司) and Wharf New T&T Limited (Chinese: 九倉新電訊有限公司).
Established in 1995 as New T&T Limited, it was one of the first telecommunication operators to be offered a fixed line license after the Hong Kong Government decided to open this market to competition; Cable & Wireless Hong Kong Telecom had heretofore enjoyed a monopoly. The next year New T&T Limited was offering IDD service and residential fixed-line services.
Another name change, in 2003, yielded Wharf T&T Limited.
By 2006, the company decided to differentiate its offerings by providing some services through a different unit; Wharf T&T would focus on business clients and subsidiary i-Cable Communications, residential ones.
In 2016, MBK Partners, North Asia’s buyout firm, and TPG, a global alternative asset firm, have completed the acquisition of Wharf T&T Limited from The Wharf (Holdings) Limited on 9 November 2016. 
In 2017, Wharf T&T Limited announced the Company name change to WTT HK Limited (“WTT”).
Subsidiaries include COL Limited, which provides IT services to businesses having more than "40 years experience in the IT sector"; and WTT eBusiness Limited (WeB), which was established in January 2007 and is an Internet service provider catering to SMEs.
- Company Background WTT HK Official Site
-  WTT HK Official Site
- New T&T asiaxpat.com
- Interconnection - Lecture Notes International Telecommunication Union, Asia Pacific Centre of Excellence - Telecommunications
- Wharf New T&T Limited legco.gov.hk
- Member's Profile - Wharf T&T Limited Communications Association of Hong Kong
- Milestone of Wharf T&T (1995) Wharf T&T Official Site
- Milestone of Wharf T&T (1996) Wharf T&T Official Site
- Consistent Growth Delivers Net Profit for Wharf New T&T Wharf T&T Official Site
- Business and Financial Review hkexnews.hk
- Wharf T&T Limited Wharf T&T Official Site
- Wharf T&T reports 89% increase in profit COL Official Site
- NEC and Wharf T&T Signed VIP Reseller Agreement NEC Official Site, 22 May 2008
-  WTT HK Official Site, 10 Nov 2016
-  WTT HK Official Site, 15 June 2017
- "Hong Kong's telecom operator HKBN to buy WTT in $1.34 billion deal". Reuters. 8 August 2018. Retrieved 14 November 2018.
- "WTT HK and HKBN Announce Proposed Merger" (Press release). Hong Kong: WTT HK. 7 August 2018. Retrieved 14 November 2018.