What's Bugging Seth
|What's Bugging Seth|
|Directed by||Eli Steele|
|Edited by||Joyce Brand|
What's Bugging Seth is a 2005 film by Eli Steele, about a young deaf man striving for success in his own business. It found success on the film festival circuit and was released on DVD in the beginning of 2008.
Seth Singer, a young deaf man, believes in one thing: that he is no different from anyone else. Determined to prove his point, he throws his life savings into a pesticide business despite the presence of a well-established competitor. Along the way, Seth meets Alma, a double amputee, and they find romance as they bond over their disabilities. However, their relationship is threatened by the return of Nora, Seth’s high school girlfriend, who comes home after a disappointing modeling career.
- Winner, Fargo Film Festival
- Winner, San Fernando Valley International Film Festival
- Winner, Santa Cruz Film Festival
- Winner, Ft. Lauderdale Film Festival
- Winner, Empire Film Festival
- Winner, Real to Reel Film Festival
- Winner, DancesWithFilms Film Festival
What's Bugging Seth is available on DVD at www.whatsbuggingseth.com
|This 2000s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|