What's Your Poo Telling You?
|Author||Josh Richman and Anish Sheth, MD|
|Genre||humor and medical|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover)|
|Pages||96 pp (first edition, hardcover)|
|ISBN||0-8118-5782-4 (first edition, hardcover)|
|LC Class||QP159 .R53 2007|
What's Your Poo Telling You? is a book for adults describing different aspects of human flatulence, defecation, diarrhea, and various feces-related phenomena. The book sold well upon its release and in 2009 the book was reported to have sold over 400,000 copies.
It was authored by Josh Richman and gastroenterologist Anish Sheth, M.D. It includes diagrams provided by illustrator Peter Arkle. The book was followed up by two companion pieces, What's My Pee Telling Me? (2009) and What's Your Baby's Poo Telling You? (2014). Merchandise tie-ins for the series include a daily calendar, log, mobile app, and an activity book.
- What's Your Poo Telling You? (2007, Chronicle Books)
- What's My Pee Telling Me? (2009, Chronicle Books)
- What's Your Baby's Poo Telling You? (2014, Chronicle Books)
- Goldman, Leslie. "Good Literature Bathroom humor with a serious side". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- Stannard, Ed. "Much to be learned in restroom, author says". New Haven Register. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- Heid, Markham. "You Asked: What Is My Poo Telling Me?". TIME.com. Retrieved 2015-10-06.
- "Look Inside the Toilet Bowl to Learn About Your Health". Retrieved 2015-10-06.
- "Un libro enseña a los padres a "leer" el pañal de sus hijos". El Pais. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- Hicks, Lily. "Potty talk "What's My Pee Telling Me?"". Daily Collegian. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- Armstrong Moore, Elizabeth. "Great, now Apple is invading my intestines". CNET. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- Gendreau, LeAnne. "Doc's Book Makes Much Ado About Poo". NBC Connecticut. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
|This article about a medical book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|