From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wheeler Peak (disambiguation))
Wheeler Peak may refer to the following United States summits:
- Wheeler BM, a benchmark Nevada summit north-northwest of Wheeler Pass:
- Wheeler Peak (Alaska)
- Wheeler Peak (Mono County, California), on the Wheeler Crest: 13,020 ft (3,970 m) 
- Wheeler Peak (Plumas County, California)
- Wheeler Peak (Tuolumne County, California)
- Wheeler Peak (Nevada) - highest summit of the Snake Range
- Wheeler Peak (New Mexico) - highest summit of the Taos Mountains and in the State of New Mexico
- Wheeler Ridge, a Kern County peak west of the town of Wheeler Ridge, California
- Mount Wheeler, 365 m peak in Queensland, Australia
- Burd, Bob. "Wheeler Peak". SummitPost.org. Retrieved 2010-07-14.
Wheeler Ridge (labeled "Wheeler Crest" on the 15' map) is the impressive 8 mile-long ridge located just west of US395 between Pine Valley Rd and Rock Creek Rd
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.