Where Was I? (TV series)
|Where Was I?|
|Presented by||Dan Seymour
John Reed King
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original release||September 2, 1952– October 6, 1953|
Where Was I? was an American panel show which aired on the DuMont Television Network Tuesdays at 9pm ET from September 2, 1952 to October 6, 1953.
The series consisted of panelists would have to guess a location by listening to clues and viewing photos. Hosts included Dan Seymour, Ken Roberts, and John Reed King, and panelists included Bill Cullen, Nancy Guild, Virginia Graham, and Skitch Henderson.
As with most DuMont series, no episodes are known to exist.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- 1952-53 United States network television schedule
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1
|This article about a television game show produced in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|