Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
(Redirected from Whiskey tango foxtrot (disambiguation))
|Look up whiskey tango foxtrot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot may refer to:
- A euphemism for the expression "what the fuck", using the NATO phonetic alphabet.
- "Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot", a 2003 episode of the television series Jake 2.0
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, a 2007 memoir of photographer Ashley Gilbertson's time covering the war in Iraq
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, name adopted by cast members of The Real World: Hollywood for performing as a comedy troupe in season twenty
- "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot", a season three (2011) episode of The Good Wife
- "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" (NCIS episode), a season eleven (2013) episode of the television series NCIS
- "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot", a season two (2013) episode of the television series Scandal
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (novel), the 2014 debut novel by David Shafer
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (film), a 2016 film starring Tina Fey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.