White dwarf (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from White Dwarf)
A white dwarf is a compact star that is no longer generating energy through nuclear fusion at its core.
White dwarf may also refer to:
- White Dwarf (dirigible), a human powered dirigible that has set several world records
- White Dwarf (magazine), a game magazine published by Games Workshop
- "White Dwarf", a song by a-ha from Analogue
- Grombrindal the White Dwarf, a dwarf character in Warhammer Fantasy
- White Dwarf (1995 film), a 1995 science fiction television film directed by Peter Markle, starring Neal McDonough
- White Dwarf (2012 film), a 2012 film starring Ben Savage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White dwarf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.