From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from White Guard (Slovenia))
White Guard may refer to:
- White Guard (Finland), part of the White Army during the 1918 Finnish Civil War
- White Guard, a name given collectively by the Partisans to collaborators in Slovenia during World War II : referred to the Slovenian Alliance or its armed force the Legion of Death, the Slovene Anti-Communist Volunteer Militia and later to the Slovene Home Guard
- Military arm of the Russian White movement
- The White Guard, a 1966 novel by Mikhail Bulgakov about the Russian White movement
- White Guard, an anti-Communist paramilitary organization based in the Australian states of Victoria and South Australia during the 1930s, and similar in organization and purpose to the Old Guard and the New Guard in New South Wales.
- White movement a loose confederation of Anti-Communist forces in Russia that fought the Bolsheviks, also known as the Reds, in the Russian Civil War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White Guard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.