Who Do You Think You're Foolin'
|"Who Do You Think You're Foolin'"|
|Single by Donna Summer|
|from the album The Wanderer|
|B-side||"Running for Cover"|
5:38 (Dance Mix)
|Songwriter(s)||Bellotte, Sylvester Levay, Jerry Rix|
|Producer(s)||Giorgio Moroder, Pete Bellotte|
|Donna Summer singles chronology|
"Who Do You Think You're Foolin'" is a song by American singer Donna Summer from her album The Wanderer. The song was written by Pete Bellotte, Sylvester Levay and Jerry Rix and produced by Bellotte and Giorgio Moroder. Though not a big hit, it briefly made the Top 40 in the U.S. during the spring of 1981.
- "Who Do You Think You're Foolin'" (Bellotte, Levay, Rix) - 3:59
- "Running For Cover" (Summer) - 3:47
|Australia Kent Music Report||100|
|US Billboard Hot 100||40|
|US Billboard Dance Music/Club Play Singles||8[A]|
- A^ Chart placing refers to the chart placing of The Wanderer. All tracks from the The Wanderer album charted together on the Billboard Dance Music/Club Play Singles chart.
- "45cat - Donna Summer - Who Do You Think You're Foolin' / Running For Cover - Geffen - USA - GEF49664". 45cat. Retrieved 2015-09-06.
- "Donna Summer's Billboard singles history". Rovi Corporation / Billboard. Retrieved 2011-11-05.
- Steffen Hung. "Forum - Top 100 End of Year AMR Charts - 1980s (ARIA Charts: Special Occasion Charts)". Australian-charts.com. Retrieved 2016-10-25.
- "Donna Summer > Charts & Awards > Billboard Singles". Allmusic. Retrieved 2011-03-14.
|This 1980s pop song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|