|This page contains material which is kept because it is considered humorous. Please do not take it seriously.|
There is a problem facing Wikipedia today. While we argue about nonsense like enforcing policies and guidelines on articles, and assuming good faith, a serious issue is right in front of our noses: Jimbo's beard.
I mean, c'mon!? It's obviously obscene! How, you may ask? Well, let's analyze it using the Miller test.
- Whether "the average person, applying contemporary community standards", would find that the work, taken as a whole, appeals to the prurient interest.
- Whether the work depicts/describes, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct specifically defined by applicable state law.
- Whether the work, taken as a whole, lacks serious literary, artistic, political or scientific value.
- Who doesn't think that beard's sexy!? If you just said that you don't, just remember: a baby cries every time you fib. Jerk.
- Doesn't it look like that beard is really enjoying that skin? No? Okay, on to the next clause...
- Well, I don't see anyone drawing a picture of h—oh, wait...