Wikipedia:Students 4 Best Evidence September 2014 editing campaign
S4BE Wikipedia Week
Students 4 Best Evidence, in collaboration with Wikiproject Medicine and Cochrane Collaboration's UK Centre, is launching a campaign to encourage the improvement of Wikipedia medical articles.
The aim of the week is to get students adding and editing the latest health evidence and evidence–based concepts on Wikipedia.
The initial plans include an exciting week (15th-19th September) of blogs, resources and tutorials, a live and online Edit-a-thon.
- Launching on Tuesday 16th September 12.00pm
- Live in Oxford; UK Cochrane Centre
- Online via Google Hangout
Tutorials and Learning
- Absolute Beginner's Guide (from scratch)
Wikipedia Medicine Newby Crash Course
- Second Step:
Training for Students (at top of course page)
- Third Step
How to edit Wikipedia Medical Article
- Wikipedia and S4BE #Students4WPM
- Why Wikipedia? Are more science-trained Wikipedia editors a step in the right direction for democratic access to science and research?
For more information or to host an event that week in your location: