(Redirected from Wild goose chase)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wild-goose chase in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wild-goose chase or wild goose chase may refer to:
- A pursuit of something unattainable or non-existent, such as in a fool's errand or snipe hunt
- An erratic type of horse race
- The Wild Goose Chase, a comedy stage play written by John Fletcher and first published in 1621
- The Wild Goose Chase (film), a 1915 American comedy-drama film directed by Cecil B. DeMille
- Wycliffe's Wild Goose Chase, a crime novel by W. J. Burley
- The Wild Goose Chase (cartoon), a 1932 Van Beuren cartoon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wild-goose chase.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.