From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Women's writing may refer to the general study of women writers or women's literature as a genre in general, or in particular languages:
- Women's writing in English
- Écriture féminine
- List of women writers
- List of women rhetoricians
- List of early-modern women playwrights (UK)
- List of early-modern women poets (UK)
- Women science fiction authors
- List of biographical dictionaries of women writers
- List of women in Bloomsbury Guide to Women's Literature
- List of organizations for women writers
"Women's literature" may be used to mean literature targeted at women, regardless of the gender of the writer:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Women's writing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.