Wordly Wise 3000 is an American series of workbooks published by Educators Publishing Service for the teaching of spelling and vocabulary. Books A through C (for grades 2–4) introduce 300 words and books 1–9 (grades 4–12) 3,000 words, all with exercises. As well as spelling and meaning, the books cover the etymology and stories behind the words discussed. The series is popular amongst home schoolers and Christian educators. In 2017 Wordly Wise partnered with Quizlet.
- Gunning, Thomas G. (2006). Closing the literacy gap. Allyn & Bacon. p. 53. ISBN 978-0-205-45626-0.
- Schank, Roger C. (2004). Making minds less well educated than our own. Routledge. p. 51. ISBN 978-0-8058-4878-6.
- Pride, Mary (1991). The Big Book of Home Learning: Teen and Adult. Crossway Books. p. 95. ISBN 978-0-89107-550-9.
- Duffy, Cathy (2005). 100 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum: Choosing the Right Educational Philosophy for Your Child's Learning Style. B&H Publishing Group. p. 199. ISBN 978-0-8054-3138-4.
- Lora Kolodny (August 23, 2017). "Popular study app Quizlet faces a moment of truth as a new school year begins". CNBC. Retrieved May 2, 2018.
|This article relating to education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|