Xerces may refer to:
- Xerces, a family of software packages for parsing and manipulating XML
- Xerces blue (Glaucopsyche xerces), an extinct butterfly
- The Xerces Society, an environmental organization that focuses on invertebrates
- "Xerces", a song by the Deftones on the album Saturday Night Wrist
- Xerces was the (original) French spelling of: Xerxes the Great
- Xerxes (disambiguation), the English spelling of this name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xerces.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.