Xu Yang (Qing dynasty)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Xu Yang (Qing Dynasty))
- "The Qianlong Emperor's Southern Inspection Tour". The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Retrieved November 13, 2013.
- "Paintings depict prosperous cities of Ming and Qing dynasties". info.gov.hk. September 24, 2009. Retrieved November 13, 2013.
- "Xu Yang". The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Retrieved November 13, 2013.
- Hindley, Meredith (November–December 2009). "Imperial Scrolls of China". Humanities (National Endowment for the Humanities) 30 (6). Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "Masterpieces of Chinese Painting 700 - 1900: Challenging the Past and Looking to the West 1600-1900". Victoria and Albert Museum. Archived from the original on November 13, 2013. Retrieved November 13, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Xu Yang.|
- Recording the Imperial Southern Inspection Tours, the imperial inspection tours of the Kangxi and Qianlong emperors.
|This article about a Chinese painter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|