From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Xuanwu Gate)
Xuanwumen or Xuanwu Gate may refer to:
- Xuanwumen (Beijing) (宣武门), a former gate in southern Beijing that was demolished in 1965.
- Xuanwu Gate Incident, a coup set in Tang Dynasty in China.
- Xuanwumen (玄武门), a gate of Xuanwu Lake as part of the City Wall of Nanjing
- Xuanwu Gate (玄武门), the north gate of Taiji Palace (太极宫), Chang'an (now Xi'an), where Xuanwu Gate Incident took place
- Xuanwu Gate (玄武门), the north gate of Daming Palace, Chang'an (now Xi'an)
- Shenwu Gate (神武门), formerly "Xuanwu Gate" (玄武门), name changed in Kangxi Emperor era, the north gate of Forbidden City, Beijing
- Xuanwu Gate (玄武门), The north gate of Ming Palace, Nanjing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xuanwumen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.