(Redirected from YDS (disambiguation))
YDS or yds may refer to:
- Yabancı Dil Sınavı, formerly known as KPDS, English Language Proficiency Test administered in Turkey
- Yale Divinity School
- YDS algorithm, in computer science, a job scheduling algorithm for dynamic speed scaling processors.
- Yosemite Decimal System
- Young Democratic Socialists, a youth organization in the United States
- Ho Chi Minh City Medicine and Pharmacy University, YDS (Y (Y) for Medicine, D (Dược) for Pharmacy, S (Sài Gòn) for Sai Gon, another commonly used alias of Ho Chi Minh City)
- Yiddish Sign Language's ISO 639 code.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title YDS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.