From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Occupation||Chairman, Mayer's Cars and Trucks Ltd.
Chairman, Maccabi Haifa Football Club
|Net worth||US$375 million|
|Children||Or, Rom and Omer shahar|
- Techtium Ltd. - semiconductor company
- Israel Phoenix - insurance company
- Mayer's Cars and Trucks Ltd. - importer of Volvo, Honda and Jaguar cars to Israel
- "FIFA allows Druze player without Israeli passport to join national team". Haaretz. November 30, 2011.
Yaakov Shahar, owner of Maccabi Haifa, said, "I'm happy for Amashe and for our national team as well..."
- Official website of Mayer's Cars and Trucks Ltd.
|This biographical article relating to Israeli football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This business-related Israeli biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|